21.3.11

first day of spring?





Uggggggg! When can I take out my short skirts and sandals? I have a wonderful tan that is not too happy being concealed under pounds of sweaters and sweatpants. It's so sad to think that Friday morning I was sleeping on the beach and swimming in the crystal blue gulf water. New Jersey makes me so sad sometimes. But on a better note, tomorrow I will be starting my last trimester of high school. It's so surreal, I can't even believe it's all going to be over. What the heck is going to happen to all of us?! Well assuming I'm going on senior project, I only have about a month and a half of school left. Which reminds me! Prom is only a few weeks away, and I better get down on my dress. So excited! This one is definitely one of my biggest projects yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment